If you are after the best cordless vacuum for pet hair then look no further than the Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum.
This Hoover vacuum is perfect for all floor surfaces and is easily adjusted. It has great suction for heaver duty performance which makes it a great choice for anyone after the best vacuum for dog hair.
One of the negatives with cordless vacuums is when they run out of power mid job, but the Hoover allows you to swap the deleted battery for a fully charged battery so you can get on with the job. Unfortunately it only comes with 1 battery though, so another battery will set you back extra cash.
The battery gauge tells you how much charge is left, so you always know when you need to charge it up. The fade free battery ensures maximum performance each time. In addition, the Energy Star charger makes for shorter charging time.
This is a fantastic cordless vacuum for those wanting excellent performance for sucking up pet hair.
- Powered brushroll with WindTunnel technology – It’s lifts deep down dirt from carpet and hard floors;
- Intuitive power controls – change settings easily with buttons on the handle at your fingertips;
- A battery gauge so you can see how much battery life is left;
- Edge cleaning bristles – edge-to-edge cleaning giving you closer access to walls and corners;
- Good wide cleaning p so you can cover more surface area and shorten cleaning time;
- A bottom release dirt cup, so you don’t need to get your hands dirty;
- Fade-free lithium-ion battery system, so you have the ultimate power right until the battery is depleted
- Interchangeable battery with charger;
- Low profile base – so you can easily reach far under furniture and counter edges; and
- 2 year warranty.
Check it out in action here:
- Product weight: 10 Pounds;
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 8 x 25 inches;
- Voltage 18; and
- Power – Rechargeable Batteries.
- Perfect for all floor types;
- Great suction – perfect for pet hair;
- The ultimate in portability, no cords;
- Wide cleaning path;
- Bottomless release dirt cup; and
- Bristles that go right to the edge so you can get closer to the walls.
- Not the best on thick rugs;
- No docking station, need to remove batteries to charge them;
- Only comes with a single battery;
- No special attachments; and
- Heavier than other cordless, but still lightweight.
My Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.