Upright vacuums (along with canister vacuums) have long been a popular choice for households. Upright vacuums defined as vacuums which contain the suction head and canister all within the one device.
Let’s look at the pros and cons of an upright vacuum:
- Great multi-purpose cleaner and great choice if you are after the best vacuum for dogs who shed a lot of hair.
- cover more area in less time and so are better suited to those with larger homes.
- Compact and easier to store.
- Ideal for those with back problems as the vacuum allows you to stand more upright as you clean.
- Difficult to clean under couches, tables in other areas like cars and staircases.
My current pick for the best upright vacuum for pet Hair is the Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet Upright Vacuum. You can read my full review here.
My Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.